Progress...  

Monday, September 8, 2008

So, the most progress I am making is on my Sims game to write a legacy. Basically, it is ten generations of the same Sim family, and I'd like to post it on the Sims 2 forum. So far it is going well, but my family is too big for the money I have. Oh well. I'm really enjoying myself with it, which is part of the point.

Other things I'm working on:

Health
I have been exercising as often as possible, which hasn't totally been 3 times a week, but close. No vitamins. I apparently suck at vitamins. But I like salad, so that one has been good. I just have to remember to eat it, which is apparently the part that I am not as good at.

Wealth
I found out how much it would cost to get the Sunday Chicago Tribune, but haven't done anything with that knowledge yet. I also need a coupon organizer if I'm going to do this well. I've also been paying bills when they come in, which is a good idea so that I don't forget about them!

Nesting
My husband has been doing a better job of cleaning before bed than I have. But it still works out, so our apartment is a lot cleaner!

Cooking
I am making dinner tonight! Yay Vegetarian Chili on a nice cool day!

Creativity
The aforementioned legacy on the sims.

Religion/Spirituality
I talked to someone about maybe learning the services for Rosh Hashanah. If that becomes a reality, it will clearly become a 101 goal, because that will surely be a big project!

Fun
I've been reading the funny pages on the NY Times website every day at work. They are pretty funny most of the time. I also watched Jon Stewart last week during the RNC convention and he gave me a great laugh.

Travel
My husband and I talked about maybe taking a long trip when we are done with our jobs and before we start graduate school. It sounds like such a great idea to us!

Relationships
I need to get on those cards if I am going to do them. Also, I need to order b-day presents for my husband and ask him what he wants to do for his birthday.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Progress...

 

Blogger Templates