Two Weeks Later  

Monday, September 22, 2008

Hi everyone,

Well, I've been making some progress, but not as much as maybe is good.

Health
I seriously have been slacking off on the vitamins, but I need to go get more from the store and I just keep forgetting. We are going grocery shopping tonight, so that's one thing I will get. Also, I determined that I need to figure out when I can get my eyes tested. I thought about scheduling the test today, but I don't know when would work for me with all the Jewish holidays coming up. We've already postponed Raif's birthday celebration because of the holidays as well, so you can understand how annoying this is in a scheduling thing can be.

Wealth
I ordered the Sunday paper today, to start on 10/05. It's a $1.25 per paper, and the goal is to try to get more than that in coupons out of each paper. If it doesn't work, than we're going to cancel the paper. We're also planning on getting a Costco membership, so that should help with money as well.

Nesting
We tried to set up the VCR/DVD in the bedroom and it didn't work very well, so we need to get a remote for it. We keep saying that we'll get cable in there and use the remote that comes with that. I'm not sure if we'll do that, but if we don't there's a $9 universal remote at Best Buy that we can get. I also let the lady know about our leaking shower faucet, so hopefully they will take care of that at some point. I'm looking into the cloth bags thing, but I don't want to buy things that suck and will fall apart in a moment (i.e the $1 you buy at the grocery bags)

Creativity
I decorated a cake for our anniversary and it turned out really well! I have to ask my husband what he wants for his cake, since that is coming up...if he wants it this week, I will probably make the cake tomorrow.

Religion
My husband and I discussed a schedule for me learning how to lead shacharit, the morning service for Shabbat, and so that should be interesting. It'll mostly start mid-October when things get a little bit less crazy.

Relationships
We are hosting people for Rosh Hashanah, through the Rabbi's wife, since she does all the matching for people for holidays. We got invited by ourselves to both dinners, but we asked to be matched for first day lunch and then we're hosting for second day lunch. So that's one goal!

That's it for right now. Not so bad!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Two Weeks Later

 

Blogger Templates