And another month later...  

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Health
Been taking more vitamins, but I am definitely not close to every day. I am working on it though, so that is what counts. I am aiming to make an eye appointment sometime in November.

Wealth
We joined Costco, and that seems to be saving us money. We also started getting our Sunday paper, but so far I'm not sure how much it is saving us. We have a lot of things that we have to buy a certain brand because of being kosher, and so sometimes that prevents us from saving. Kosher meat is also incredibly expensive, so I'm not sure that there is anything to be done about that.

Work
I am working on the website diligently, so that has been making progress. Not today, but this week at least! Other than that, the clutter thing is a systemic thing so that has been hard to work on without working on other areas first.

Nesting
We have been keeping things a lot cleaner, vaccuuming more, and! I got the guy to come look at the shower. It's not perfect, but it works well enough to keep the faucet from leaking as much.

Cooking
I have been making a lot more dinners, but we haven't been trying new meals that much...

Creativity
I have been working a lot on my legacy, with the second generation started, and I've built a great house for the main family. I also have a favorite in one of the spare families, so I might go with her some as well. I've also decided to try to do NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month, which asks you to write 50,000 words in the month of November. That'll be lots of fun, I'm sure. I've already started working on an outline. Who knows how far I will get! But it will replace goal number 55, write a short story and finish it.

Religion
We've bene going A LOT to synagogue with the high holidays, so we're going to consider this one in good progress at this point, even though we've been sick or overtired more frequently than we'd like.

Fun
I have read the first 4 books of the Anne of Green Gables series, and have been reading the comics on nytimes.com. Lots of good stuff there.

Relationships
I sent my mom a birthday present through Overstock.com, although it arrived a few days late. And Raif and I have talked about maybe going to Michigan at some point, which would facilitate me maybe meeting Kathy. And Mama D is coming to Chicago in November!!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ And another month later...

 

Blogger Templates